but to hold on to go on speculation
sin salud con falsas matrices
this stench of evil singalong
sin sin y con con
campañas de difamación
I am not foul* Mr Pope I am not
like you but I am not foul
not indeed not a spoiled seedy
sin in me not even with you
gone and many more to come
© om ulloa
(poetwit: series of headlines posted on twitter omualmagated to compose poetwits)
* 'I'm not foul Mr. Carson. I'm not the same as you, but I'm not foul.' PBS: Downton Abbey Season 3, episode 6
Shakespeare: As You Like It, Act III, scene 3
- Audrey. Would you not have me honest?
- Touchstone. No, truly, unless thou wert hard-favour'd; for honesty
coupled to beauty is to have honey a sauce to sugar.
- Jaques (lord). [Aside] A material fool.
- Audrey. Well, I am not fair; and therefore I pray the gods make me
- Touchstone. Truly, and to cast away honesty upon a foul slut were
to put good meat into an unclean dish.
- Audrey. I am not a slut, though I thank the gods I am foul.
- Touchstone. Well, praised be the gods for thy foulness;
sluttishness may come hereafter. But be it as it may be, I will
marry thee; and to that end I have been with Sir Oliver Martext,
the vicar of the next village, who hath promis'd to meet me in
this place of the forest, and to couple us.